Saturday, October 23, 2010

A girl to remember from her Smile :)

Hi, I'm Aijeleth Villanueva Rances. I am 15 years old girl and will turn 16 on December 13. I am the only child of my parents. Okay, before I introduce the whole me , I just want to tell that I just found this site today cos I was getting bored and I was inspired by my friend to make my own.

Actually , I don't know how to describe myself to others but one thing for sure that I am confident to say to others what's me is , I am simple like other teens but I am Unique in my own little ways .. I am talented in singing and dancing; my sports are swimming and figure skating .. I've been competing figure skating since when I was 6 years old. I just stopped for how many years because I've started to become busy in my studies and some of my co-curricular activities in school. I became the captain of our dance team in school (hyper rhythmic aces) and have won for several years in different contest ..

I am sweet, lovely, cute, not that pretty and not that ugly .. I don't consider myself as beautiful like others but I can assure you, I will always be remembered by others because of my beautiful SMILE !! ...


My motto : Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong :D

til here I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment